This Creamy Roasted Broccoli Noodle Soup is a warm and cozy hug in a bowl, with lots of flavors and nourishing ingredients. From hearty roasted broccoli, to comforting noodles and a dreamy broth, this soup is totally craveworthy, yet so simple to make!
This blog post is sponsored by Māla Girl Broths.
Soup season is upon us, and I couldn’t be more excited! To be honest, it’s always soup season in our house, but there’s nothing better than a hot, cozy bowl of soup during the Fall, as temperatures start to cool down a bit. And this nourishing soup ticks all the boxes!
It is loaded with vegetables, satisfying ramen noodles, and a deliciously flavorful broth thanks to Māla Girl Broths Miracle Moringa flavor. The Miracle Moringa flavor is bursting with lemon and ginger, and it’s a savory powerhouse in all the best ways. And when combined with a touch of coconut milk, it is just SO delicious. The flavor pairs perfectly with the slightly smoky roasted broccoli and fresh herbs, along with a bit of heat from red chili flakes.
It’s so simple to add big flavor with these broths, and the flavors are so unique. They are made with amazing natural ingredients, and I am loving that I can choose such a quality broth. They’re so versatile too, not only in soups, but also as a sipping broth all on their own.
Plus, I love using the flavors to sprinkle into almost any dish to add big flavor with minimal ingredients. The Māla Girl Broths do the heavy lifting for you. In addition to the Miracle Moringa, the other flavors are: Fireball Basil, Mushroom Brainiac, Mystic Maca, Soulfull Classic, and Cosmic Curry. So much yumminess to choose from!
How This Creamy Roasted Broccoli Noodle Soup Comes Together
A Few Tips & Suggestions
This delicious soup is SO easy to make yet so full of flavor. There’s a small amount of ingredients, too! You can use pre-cut broccoli florets, but if they’re large, I suggest cutting any larger pieces smaller to make uniform pieces. You can substitute cauliflower, but note that cauliflower may take a bit longer to become tender during roasting. For the fresh herbs, we use fresh parsley here. Other great options would be basil or cilantro. They have a more robust flavor, so start smaller and add half the amount. To top the soup, the recipe uses chopped pistachios. Another great option would be toasted chopped cashews, or you can simply omit.
Preparing the Roasted Vegetables
You’ll start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees, to lightly roast the broccoli and bell peppers. I like to cut the broccoli florets into small bite-sized pieces, so that they roast very quickly. Dice the bell pepper, and place the florets and peppers onto a large baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Then drizzle with avocado oil, toss, and sprinkle with a bit of Sparkle Salt, around 1/4 tsp. Sparkle Salt is a mix of Himalayan sea salt, cacao butter and black pepper, and is perfect for adding into recipes. Place the tray into the oven for around 10 min, until the broccoli and peppers are just starting to get lightly browned in spots and are fork tender.
Preparing the Noodles and Toppings
While the veggies are roasting, cook the ramen noodles according to package directions, then drain them. If you’d like a very thick soup, you can use two 3 oz. ramen noodle cakes. Or, use 1 ramen cake. Avoid overcooking the noodles, so that they’ll remain firm enough to hold up in the soup. To make the broth, bring the 2 cups water to a boil in a separate saucepan on the stove, then whisk in the coconut milk and Miracle Moringa.
Meanwhile, thinly slice the scallions and finely chop the fresh parsley and pistachios.
Putting It All Together
To serve the soup, grab your bowls. Divide the creamy broth between the bowls. Then add in the noodles and roasted vegetables. Top with the fresh herbs, red chili flakes, scallions, and pistachios. I like to add in a bit of lemon juice and garnish with lemon wedges.
Other Delicious Soup Recipes
If you make this Creamy Roasted Broccoli Noodle Soup, I would love to see it. You can tag me on Instagram @janetsmunchmeals and comment here!
Creamy Roasted Broccoli Noodle Soup
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 packed cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp Māla Girl Sparkle Salt divided
- 3 oz. dry ramen noodles 1 ramen “cake”*
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Māla Girl Miracle Moringa** (do not substitute regular moringa powder)
- 2 tbsp scallions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Red chili flakes for serving
- Lemon wedges for serving
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pistachios optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Dice bell pepper and cut florets into small bite-sized pieces. Place on a large baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Toss, then sprinkle with ¼ tsp of the Sparkle Salt. Roast for 10 min, then remove tray from oven.
- Meanwhile, cook ramen noodles according to package directions, then drain. Separately, heat filtered water until boiling in a saucepan. Off the heat, add coconut milk and whisk in Miracle Moringa and ½ tsp Sparkle Salt.
- To serve, divide broth between serving bowls. Add noodles, roasted broccoli and peppers, and top with scallions, fresh parsley, red chili flakes, lemon wedges, and pistachios if using. Add remaining ¼ tsp Sparkle Salt if desired.