With bright and satisfying ingredients, this salad is a quick and easy go-to for lunch or dinner. And….avocado. That is all.
- 3 T minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 T olive oil
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1 14 oz. can artichokes (not marinated)
- 2 T finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 T finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 15.5 oz. can black beans
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine red onion, salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and mustard. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Add cherry tomatoes, avocados, artichokes, dill, basil, and black beans in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Gently toss. Taste for seasoning, and add salt/pepper to taste if desired.