This Berry & Beet Feta Salad is the ultimate sweet and savory match! It is bursting with strawberries, blueberries, vegan feta, avocado and beets. Topped with fresh basil, pistachios, and a bright and delicious vinaigrette!
This salad makes the perfect summery side dish! It is also insanely refreshing and addictive. With two types of berries, earthy beets and creamy avocado, there’s lots to love. The crunchy pistachios give wonderful texture as well. The freshness from the basil takes it to another level!
Berry & Beet Feta Salad
- 24 oz. strawberries halved
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 9 oz. cooked beets cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled vegan feta
- 2 avocados diced
- 4-5 large basil leaves thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- dash to 1/4 tsp kosher salt to taste
- Whisk together all Dressing ingredients. In a large serving bowl, add strawberries, blueberries, and beets. Drizzle most of the dressing over them, and gently toss. Top with feta, avocado, basil and pistachios. Drizzle remaining dressing over top.