This is a super fast dish that is perfect for a weeknight or weekend treat that you can customize with whatever vegetables and toppings you have on hand. The creamy peanut sauce is ready in a flash and so delicious!
Ah, if only all recipes were this easy….wait…they can be! Check out the recipe blog tab for more quick and healthy recipes.
- 2/3 package rice noodles
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 T fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 T low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 T rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce OR sriracha (vary amount based on your spice preference)
- 2 t sesame oil
- Cook noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients: peanut butter, water, tamari or soy sauce, maple syrup, vinegar, chili garlic sauce (or sriracha) and sesame oil.
- In a large bowl, add noodles and sauce. Gently toss and arrange onto plates.
- Serve with broccoli and carrots.
- Garnish with green onion, fresh cilantro, and red chili flakes.