Creamy Roasted Broccoli Noodle Soup
This Creamy Roasted Broccoli Noodle Soup is a warm and cozy hug in a bowl, with lots of flavors and nourishing ingredients. From hearty roasted broccoli, to comforting noodles and a dreamy broth, this soup is totally craveworthy, yet so simple to make!
Servings: 3 people
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 packed cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp Māla Girl Sparkle Salt divided
- 3 oz. dry ramen noodles 1 ramen “cake”*
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Māla Girl Miracle Moringa** (do not substitute regular moringa powder)
- 2 tbsp scallions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Red chili flakes for serving
- Lemon wedges for serving
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pistachios optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Dice bell pepper and cut florets into small bite-sized pieces. Place on a large baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Toss, then sprinkle with ¼ tsp of the Sparkle Salt. Roast for 10 min, then remove tray from oven.
Meanwhile, cook ramen noodles according to package directions, then drain. Separately, heat filtered water until boiling in a saucepan. Off the heat, add coconut milk and whisk in Miracle Moringa and ½ tsp Sparkle Salt.
To serve, divide broth between serving bowls. Add noodles, roasted broccoli and peppers, and top with scallions, fresh parsley, red chili flakes, lemon wedges, and pistachios if using. Add remaining ¼ tsp Sparkle Salt if desired.
*If you’d like more noodles, feel free to cook two ramen cakes (6 oz. total).
** Regular moringa powder will not work in this recipe, as the Māla Girl broth flavor is very different than the straight moringa powder.