Creamy Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
This Creamy Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta is a perfect cozy, dairy-free dish that's delicious for all occasions. With a simple, no-cook sauce that's ready in minutes, plus a decadent pine nut and breadcrumb topping, this pasta is certainly a keeper.
Servings: 5 people
- 1/2 pound of your favorite pasta
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup vegan panko breadcrumbs
- 4 to 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes marinated type, drained
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers drained
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup oat milk can sub another plant based milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Dash of salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Cook the pasta in salted water until just al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts and breadcrumbs in a dry pan on medium heat. Toast them separately. Stir every couple minutes, careful not to burn, until golden.
Blend the Sauce Ingredients in a food processor, scraping down sides, until fully combined.
Serve the pasta with the finished sauce while still warm. Top with thyme leaves, pine nuts and breadcrumbs.