Cheesy Pasta with Broccoli and Herbs
This Cheesy Pasta with Broccoli and Herbs is a perfectly warm and cozy pasta bowl, filled with lots of delicious vegan umami flavors and nourishing vegetables. It's also versatile to add your favorite vegetables and fresh herbs and seasonings. Plus, it's ready in around 30 minutes!
- 2 to 3 servings pasta
- 1 cup packed broccoli florets cut into small bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup marinated artichokes drained, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup packed chopped fresh parsley and basil
- Red chili flakes for serving
- Fresh herbs for serving
Cook the pasta in salted water until just barely al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, cut and saute the broccoli florets in 2 tbsp olive oil in a large pan over medium heat for 5 minutes until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. It is fine if they get a bit browned.
Add the cooked pasta and the remaining ingredients and cook together for another minute or two in the pan until pasta is cooked.