Vegan Tofu Burrito Bowl
This is a quick and delicious Vegan Tofu Burrito Bowl that packs in loads of flavor and nutrients to start your day and makes a perfect brunch meal. Served with salsa, avocado, and fresh herbs. Wrap it in a tortilla, or enjoy as a bowl!
- 1 14 oz. pack tofu drained and patted dry with kitchen towel
- 1/2 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder and turmeric
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp kosher salt to taste
- Dash of cayenne optional
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast optional
- 3/4 bell pepper diced
- 1/3 cup black beans rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 to 1 avocado preference
- Fresh cilantro or other fresh herbs to serve
In a skillet with a bit of oil, add tofu, seasonings, and bell pepper, mix very well and cook around 5 minutes until the bell pepper becomes tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in black beans.
Serve with salsa, avocado and herbs.
Roll in a tortilla if desired.